By the decree of academician Akif Alizadeh dated September 8, 2014, the competition is announced on the occasion of national leader Heydar Aliyev’s 95th anniversary is announced to stimulate the activities of young scientists engaged in scientific researches in solving current and contemporary scientific problems and creating them creative is declared.
The winners will be awarded in accordance with the following rules:
I place - 3000 manats;
II place - 2000 manats;
III place - 1500 manats.
Young scientists who wish to participate in the competition must submit the following documents to the Science and Education Office (SCEO) of the Presidium of ANAS on April 20, 2018:
- application on behalf of ANAS president;
- Presentation of members of ANAS on nomination of candidates for participation in competition or presentation of scientific council of scientific institutes of ANAS;
- information on achievements (not exceeding 1 page);
- List of scientific works in the approved form;
- documents of participation in scientific events, competitions, etc.;
- personal information (attached to the form);
- copy of diplomas;
- copy of identity card.
The competition is financed by the Confederation of Trade Unions of Azerbaijan.
Address: Baku, H.Javid avenue 115, main building of ANAS, Doctorate Degree Department of SCEO, room 141.
Contacts: (+994 12) 539 30 60; (+994 12) 497 21 28.
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
© All rights reserved. Citing to www.ict.az is necessary upon using news