On July 25 - August 14, 2019, Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) will hold a training program called "Planning and Implementation on Science and Technology Parks Policy and Technology Transfer and Commercialization". Candidates will be sent to the International Relations Office of the Presidium of ANAS by May 27, 2019.
Candidates must comply with the following conditions:
- Physical and mental well-being must be normal to receive training;
- It should demonstrate a high level of attendance and responsibility during the training, and assist in strengthening staffing capacity at the affiliation after the training;
- Over the past three years, KOICA has not been involved in the same or similar training programs;
- Being a government official and researcher in the relevant body with more than 5 years of experience in technology transfer and technology commercialization;
- Fluency in English and fluency in oral language;
- Must have knowledge of computers and software.
© All rights reserved. Citing to www.ict.az is necessary upon using news