On May 21-24, 2019, the XV International Conference "Recognition - 2019" will be held in Kursk, Russia, on the basis of the Department of Computing Technology of South-West State University.
The main directions of the conference:
- Mathematical theory of processing, analysis, recognition and understanding of images.
- Basics of designing and calculating systems of machine (technical) vision.
- Specialized computing tools, parallel and distributed computing in pattern recognition and image processing.
- Automation and control of production processes using optical-electronic systems (robotic systems).
- Bifurcations and chaos in electronics and information and image processing systems.
- Medical and environmental information technologies based on technical vision systems
Deadline for paper submission: February 15, 2019
Detailed information about the event is available on the official website of the conference.