Training Innovation Center organizes courses on various areas of information technology for businesses and organizations employees, as well as for ordinary citizens. Classes are held in groups and individually.
List of courses:
- Programming and database (Pascal, Delphi, C, C ++, C #, Java, Oracle, and etc.);
- Network Administration;
- Mathematical software packages (MathLab, MathCad);
- Computer graphics and design programs (Photoshop, CorelDraw, AutoCad, 3DMAX);
- Computer Science courses for civil service recruitment;
- Computer Science courses for master's degree exams;
- Basis of the information society;
- Basis of e-government;
- Information security. E-signatures;
- Theoretical and practical principles of the Wikipedia;
- Courses for young researchers (international scientific databases, e-library and e-catalogues principles directory, design rules of the papers);
- Courses for teachers (programming, applying IT at lessons, applying electronic boards at lessons, developing electronic resources, etc.);
- MS Office software suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, etc..);
- Computer repair and installation, HelpDesk;
- 1C: Accounting;
- Internet services (information search, e-library, e-encyclopedias, social networking, blogs and so on.).
Successfully graduated students are certificated after the exam!
17 MAY – ELMİ-PRAKTİKİ KONFRANS
Inquire your business presence with us! Read more
Trust our creativity and unique ideas! Read more
Quality and colorful publish for affordable prices! Read more
Improve IT skills and change your career! Read more